Last Updated: July 14, 2023
When you visit Mobile Mechanic Gold Coast’s website, our servers automatically collect specific information related to your visit. This data includes the domain name and IP address associated with your mobile device. However, rest assured that this information does not reveal any personally identifiable details. The information we gather and log automatically includes:
– The IP address of the site that may have referred you
– Your IP address
– The web page from which you accessed our site, if applicable
– The product identifier for your mobile browser’s version and make (e.g., Safari, Chrome)
– The operating system platform you are using (e.g., iOS, Android)
– Search words or terms passed from a search engine (e.g., Google, Bing)
Analyzing this aggregated visitor traffic, referring URLs, and search engine terms helps us optimize our website’s compatibility across various mobile devices and platforms, strategically enhancing our online presence.
Our website utilizes cookies, which are small data files transferred to your mobile device’s storage through your web browser. These cookies do not read data from your device’s storage or access cookie files from other websites. Instead, they are used to provide personalized features to our visitors, enhancing their browsing experience.
Mobile Mechanic Gold Coast may request additional information from you through our website. Rest assured that providing this information is voluntary and may include personal details necessary for service inquiries or contact purposes.
We may disclose your personal information or log file data when required by law or in good faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
– Comply with legal processes served on Mobile Mechanic Gold Coast or conform to legal obligations
– Protect and defend the rights or property of Mobile Mechanic Gold Coast or our website visitors
– Identify individuals who may be violating the law, our legal notice, or the rights of third parties
– Cooperate with investigations related to alleged unlawful activities
While we take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the information you provide us, please note that we reserve the right to transfer such information in connection with the sale of all or part of Mobile Mechanic Gold Coast’s business to a third party. Additionally, we are not responsible for any security breaches or actions of third parties who receive this information.
Our website may include links to other websites. However, we are not accountable for the privacy policies or information management practices of these external sites. We strongly recommend reviewing the privacy policies of those websites to understand how they handle user information.